0) New glasses! They look 10x better with my hair down and make me look like a total hipster with it up, but I think I kind of like the aesthetic? They'd be about 20x cuter if I had the glasses chains attached, but my hair would eat it. ALAS.
And in other fashion news: I really, really am tempted to pierce my ears still, just because I am 99% sure that large, dangling earrings are the way to make having my hair up look more tolerable to me? IDK. High bun + dangling earrings + scarf around your hair + glasses = .. total rockabilly bullshit. goddamnit.
1) My sister is getting low-key frazzled and is now saying that she does not want me to go to the store by myself again. Rationally, this seems wise? Irrationally, I just want to try out every over-the-counter anti-vertigo medication and see if that fixes the problem.
2) Current food list thoughts:
> broccoli + cabbage + snap peas in orange sauce
> breaded chicken + honey mustard, I guess?
> lemon pound cake slices
I guess this could very easily justify swinging back into making bento boxes, haha. And.. I forgot part of the reason I get weird about food diaries is that I always eat a lot less than I think? unfortunate! I am going to have to retrain myself into eating on a normal schedule, with normal meals, and I'm not sure I am feeling very enthusiastic about the prospect.
3) Had a conversation that went towards things that make you happy! It's the semi-annual conversation that I try to have with K, because it is mutually beneficial to have reminders, but it's fun to be able to talk about all the low-key little stuff that's like, not.. it's not interesting enough to bring up in day-to-day conversations, but little stuff like "I bought all the supplies for my favourite meal and now I can make it for the week," "I organised my office", "I talked to this person today and they're lovely", "someone told me that they loved my make-up", ect.
It's just nice to be able to tally up all the tiny pleasant things that make life tolerable, and catalogue them with someone, so you're not the only person who knows? IDK, IDK, I phrase things in over-the-top language, but I am pretty sure I just like talking, haha. case in point.
4) My kneejerk reaction to anything new or different is to start analysing my own behaviours and tendencies to see if this is a standard that I should conform to. This is a fascinating thingn to realise about myself - I don't particularly view myself as a follower, but, uh, I guess I am? x) IDK. I guess it's good in the sense that it keeps me open-minded, though.